In recent years there has been increased demand for many types of fin tubing. This has largely been fuelled by infrastructure growth throughout many parts of the world where increased quantities of boiler tubing, heat-exchangers and de-salination systems have all required more fin tube to be produced.
Thermatool CFS series solid-state Spiral Fin Tube welders offer producers all the benefits of well-proven solid-state HF technology with the added benefit of considerable applications expertise gained within this specialist sector.
• Guaranteed frequency stability plus lower DC ripple ensures highest quality
weld with added benefit of reduced scrap rate
• Run higher RPM’s at lower applied weld power. Less arcing and sparking
brings benefit of improved contact life
• Capability to weld carbon steel, alloy steel and stainless steel in different combinations
i.e. carbon steel mother tube + carbon steel fin
or, 304 series stainless steel mother tube + carbon steel fin
• Capability to weld a wide range of fin thicknesses and/or height.
Both serrated fin tube and solid spiral fin tube types can be produced
• Capability to produce fin tube from mother tube up to 5 inch diameter